- Page 4 of Form A needs to be notarized.
- Three of the four persons listed on page one of Form A need to fill out a reference-Form B.
- Form C, the bottom portion is to help verify your addiction work hours: 2000 for CADAC I, 4000 for CADAC II, 6000 for CADAC IV.
- Form D training needs to be broken down into details and specifics and the hours totaled up on the bottom of page four.
- 120 addiction hours and 60 treatment hours equaling the 180 hours for the CADAC I.
- 180 addiction hours and 90 treatment hours equaling the 270 hours for the CADAC II.
- 200 addiction hours and 100 treatment hours equaling the 300 hours for the CADAC IV.
- Form E the Supervisor Practicum page four needs to be notarized. Page two and three completed only needed to be filled out if your supervisor does not hold a CADAC II credential or higher.
- On any of the Forms, writing “see attached” is not accepted by the Certification Board.
Patience, it could take a few months for the application process to be completed and approved.